Heat- and sound-insulating material
Melaton is foamed material based on melamine resin with 3D open-cell structure.
The material is supplied in the form of sheets and end products.
The material can be used as a raw component for the production of heat- and sound-insulating items. It is used for heat insulation and noise reduction.
Spheres of Use:
Sheet material dimensions:
- Size: 1350х530 mm (can be changed)
- Thickness: 10mm; 20mm; 30mm; 40mm
End products dimensions:
- Size: any
- Thickness: from 20 to 100mm
- Thermal conductivity at the temperature of 25 °C: 0,036 W/(mxK)
- Flammability group: self-extinguishing
- Smoke-generation capacity (Dt=2; Dt=4; Dmax when burning and smoldering): 200
- Bond strength between facing layer and foamed layer: 0.6 N/cm
- Bond strength between anti-adhesive film and adhesive mounting layer: 0.01-0.10 N/cm
- Effective sound damper
- Mass per 1m3 of the material is maximum 6-9 kg
- Operating temperature range of the sheet material with adhesive mounting layer: from -45 to +100°C, without adhesive layer: from -200 to +200°C
- Operating temperature range of end products: from -200 to +200°C
- Does not peel off
- Easy to cut out and install