Hardly combustible sealant StP FP
Hardly combustible sealant StP FP is an adhesive polymer material covered with anti-adhesive paper on both sides.
Hardly combustible sealant StP FP is used in automobile manufacturing as a polymer layer in vibration-damping constructs and as a sealing and encapsulating joint of metal constructs and welds.
Spheres of Use:
Characteristics of StP FP 1.8 / StP FP 2.3:
- Thickness: 1.8土0.2 mm / 2.3土0.2 mm
- Flammability group: inflame-resistant
- Bond strength between the material and the mounting surface when peeled off: 3,0 N/cm
- Resistance to subzero temperatures (-60°С): sealant does not peel off the painted metal sheet
- Smoke-developed index: 500m2/kg
Advantages StP FP
- Operating temperature range: from -60 to +100 °C
- Not deformed under maximum pressure
- Moderate smoke-generating capacity
- Good adhesion to various surfaces
- Complies with fire-safety requirements